MENU CART {{currentCart.getItemCount()}}


Q: Do you sell ground coffee?

Aroma and flavour of ground coffee will fade away in a very short period of time. We strongly recommend grinding coffee only prior to brewing, however, we are more than happy to provide ground coffee for your convenience. Please choose a grind size when placing an order.

Alternatively, we will have single serving drip bags available for purchase soon with coffees ground and sealed immediately in order to keep the flavour and aroma at their peak. 

Q: When do you roast?

We generally roast every Monday and Thursday, although special arrangements can be made for corporate orders.  Please contact our Customer Service Representative for further information. All roast dates will be marked on the bag accordingly for reference.


Q: How long can I keep the coffee for?

Coffee aroma and flavour will start diminishing gradually one week after roast.  For the best cup experience, we strongly suggest our customers finish the coffee within 2 weeks of opening.   An unopened bag of coffee can be kept for up to 3 months.


Q: When will you deliver after I place my order?

Brew-da's coffee is roasted to order and we will send out orders every Tuesday and Friday.  Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be roasted on the coming Monday and sent out on Tuesday.  Orders placed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be roasted on Thursday and sent out on Friday.

Delivery time is subject to the courier chosen at the checkout stage.  Local delivery normally takes 1-2 days.

Q: Is there a delivery charge and are there any waivers?

There is a delivery charge for all orders under HKD$400.  Once you have chosen your preferred courier with a delivery address, the cost will appear on the screen.  Below are the charging schemes some of local couriers for your reference:w

SF Plus (EF Locker Pickup):  HK$15 (Below 10kg/delivery)

Upon delivery to an assigned locker, SF will send out an SMS notification.  Pick up the products from the SF Locker according to instructions provided.

SF Plus (Home delivery) 

Below 1kg











SF Express service is currently available in HK island, Kowloon and New Territories with some exceptions. 

The following areas have limited delivery hours (except public holiday): (i) Ma Wan, (ii) Discovery Bay, (iii) Tung Chung. 

(i) Delivery to Ma Wan is limited to every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (12-16:00) 

(ii) Delivery to Discovery Bay is limited to every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (12-16:00) 

(iii) Delivery to Tung Chung is limited to every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (15-22:30) 

SF Express is currently not available in the following areas

(i) Outlying island (airport, AsiaWorld Expo, Disneyland, Lamma Island, Cheung Chau and Ping Chau) 


Delivery charge will be waived for orders over HKD$400. No delivery charge for self-pickup at our lab.  Although an appointment is required in advance.  

Lab address: Rm 602, Wang Cheong Enterprise Center, 65-69 Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong


Q: Do you provide international delivery?

Yes. Orders outside of Hong Kong will be delivered via Hong Kong Post registered air parcel. The shipping charges will be calculated automatically in the shopping cart after you select the shipping country in the checkout page. We will email you a tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Delivery time varies (6-28 days) depends on the destination country.


Q: Can I make changes to my order?

We are certainly happy to assist you if you have a change of mind. However, changes can only be made and rearranged prior to the scheduled roast date.  For order status inquiry, please contact us at or (+852) 34602383.

Q: Can I return the product and get refunded?

It is our aim to fulfil customer expectation.  We welcome all positive comments and opinions.  Return of products is possible, please check out our Terms & Conditions. 

Q: How often will you change or update your coffee bean selections?

We strive to create surprise and bring you coffee from different parts of the globe, however, we are a company supporting Asian Coffee and those farmers working hard to support their tribe.  70% of our beans are from Northern Thailand and the highlands of Vietnam.  We plan to select the other 30% of beans from various origins.  One product will be highlighted every month.  

Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@brewdacoffee) for our latest offerings. 


Q: What payment methods do you accept?

We accept Paypal, Apple Pay, bank transfer and credit card payment.